28 October 2009

To boldly go where no one has gone before...

Blogging
A blog (a contraction of the term "weblog") is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

That's the definition of a Blog as listed by Wikipedia.

This is the first time I've ever "Blogged" as far as I know so I guess it should be a fairly momentous occasion...however I can't really say I feel the need to pull out the party poppers and funky hats.

To be perfectly honest I don't really know why I decided to start Blogging, it was kind of an impulse decision I made while surfing the net. I guess I also kind of miss the old days, back when I used to host my own website "Word of the Week" which attracted moderate attention from a few friends I had at college. It wasn't much but it was fun.

I don't really expect anyone to read this ever, it's just a place I can go to scribble down my thoughts and give people a glimpse into the life of a madman!

I will warn you now there won't really be any sort of format to my posts they'll be entirely random and most probably nonsensical but hey ho! :P

Anyways, I should probably be getting on with something that is much more important.

Adios!

2 comments: